Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday !!!

I am so glad it is Friday !!! 3-day weekend !!! Oh thank goodness. I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year. I love, love, love the beach and swimming in the lake and BBQing and just being outside. But I hate that I am 42 and don't come close to feeling or looking decent in a swim suit and that I have to cover up in the sun. The years of sun has wreaked (sp?) havoc on my skin....freckles, moles and all kinds of barnacles. Aaahh the pleasures of aging !!
However I AM going to do a little shopping before SEATLE because I want to look GOOD. Like a GIRL !!!

The girl went to Reno this evening. I really do miss my girl when she goes even for just one night but on the other hand I enjoy being home alone for a night.

Hunkering down with Word....up !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment