Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lived through another one..

Yep, lived through another jury trial on the new system !!  I can't believe how well it works.  It actually makes me look like I know what I am doing !!  haha !!  I still sweat like a pig until I know its all done and the jury is picked, but its all good.

Exciting news...my mom took my step dad for a ride up to the Lake at Camp Richardson for the day to see my Uncle.  He just had his surgery 5 days ago to get the cranium piece put back on his head.  This is the first time he has been away from home except for the hospital and doctor's offices in 4 1/2 months.  He had such a nice time and finally got some fresh mountain air !!  I am so happy and proud of him.

So, my mom has heard through the grape vine that she might be getting fired from her job.  She is the only care taker for my step dad and has had to take a lot of time off.  Additionally her job as a Marketing rep was completely dissolved along with the whole Marketing booth.  They moved everyone who worked in the Marketing booth to the cage which would make my moms ability to care for my step dad much more difficult.  If she does get fired she will contest it and get unemployment which will be good for her!

Got a text from my DD today in the middle of the trial telling me she got a ticket.  $110.00 !!!!!!  Holy Shit !!
ugh..

No comments:

Post a Comment