Sunday, July 10, 2011

The lid is back on ...

After 4 months of having a big piece of his cranium off, my step dad finally got the piece put back on.  Whew...crazy !!!  After a Subdurmal Hematoma (brain bleed) on March 8th this is a huge step forward.  He now walks upright.  Kinda funny, but he was walking tilted to the side that had the piece was missing. I can't wait to watch the improvements as they happen.  I am so happy for him and for my mom.  The prayers will not stop that is for sure !!

I have had 4 days off and regardless of having spent 2 1/2 of those 4 days at the hospital with my step dad I have sooo enjoyed the time !!  I am hoping to take more time again real soon.  It is so overdue !!

Have you ever had days where you REALLY REALLY want to blog but you don't have any idea what to blog about ?  That is me.  I almost crave to blog but everything goes blank when I start typing.  Not sure how to get over that hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment