Saturday, April 16, 2011

Finally Home...

2 days ago my stepdad came home from Neuro Rehab !!  He will need to go back in about 3 to 4 weeks to have the missing part of his skull put back on, but so far so good.  He has appointments 7 days a week, so the driving schedule is extremely hectic and my poor mother who is carrying the brunt of all of this is a total rock star. My stepdad is so lucky to have her.  NOBODY messed with him in the hospital with my mom there everyday.  I can only pray that I will have someone to be there for me if I (god for bid) ever need to be in the hospital for a long period of time.

Sooo this past week at 6:00 a.m. in the morning I got a lovely efing phone call from the "Court Services" in Reno regarding my DS.  They wanted to confirm that I knew him and wanted me to confirm an address for him.  Which I could not do, since I have not idea where he is living.   Since he has not contacted me since last August. I did ask the Clerk what he was being charged with and she did tell me that he was being charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.  I gotta tell ya that it confirmed what I originally thought when I saw him a couple months ago.  He looked like shit and I knew he was up to no good.  Well I could not confirm an address, but it was nice to know he was alive.  *sigh* :(

Well, I finally have 2 days off this weekend and I don't have to be running anywhere going mach 12 with my hair on fire now that my stepdad is home.  It is nice to take a break and relax.  Been a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment