Sunday, May 23, 2010

Workin weekend...

Worked a lot this weekend. Went on to the Courthouse on Saturday and had to get caught up on 3 weeks worth of Drug Court and DUI Court minutes that is growing steadily every week. Damn drug addicts and alci's. OK, can't blame the alci's but stop the drugs OK !!! It is making waaaay to much work. But it all was worth it. Came home and went directly to El Charro's and drank margarita's and ate fish taco's...man I can live on those (and the tequila)...mmm. Today I worked at the firm cleaning for about 6 hours. All I can say is .. it's money !!! I could write a book on that alone. LMAO...the quirks those attorney's have and little hiding places..... so funny !! I plead the 5th.

So my stepdad told off his nephew and POS wife and packed up and left and got home today. I really hope he can find a job here. I am cringing though at the fact they want to share a rental. Uughgh I am not sure how I feel about that. There would be absolutley no privacy.....hhmm
And that sure would not look very good for me....42, single, living with parents...uumm I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment