Saturday, May 29, 2010

My stepdads trip to Washington was good. It turned out much better than we hoped. So now that their stuff is out of there they can continue to plan and figure out what they want to do. I am not setting my hopes up on anything. It seems that everytime I set my hopes up on anything it completely backfires on me !!!!

My son informed me this past Thursday that Kamryn called him to tell him Elijah is not his son. I got in touch with Kamryn and she said the Child Support people told her that this guy Jesse who took a DNA test is the father. I am not sure though. I am not sure she is telling the truth. I told her that if she does not want Chris to be a part of Eli's life I totally understand, and that me and Alejah can still have a relationship with him without involving Chris. She really stuck with her guns though. I asked her as soon as she gets this confirmation from the Child Support office to please let me know. My heart really hurts on that one. I am very convinced Eli is Chris's. He looks exactly like him. hhmm oh well.

Yesterday was so fucked at work. I mistakingly gave back too much money in change. $20.00 to be exact !! I felt so dumb and embarrased. I felt like my co-workers thought I took the money. Of course I DID NOT !!!! I could never do that. I feel guilty just for not holding the door open for someone...so I paid $20.00 out of my personal money for this next week so we would not get red flagged. Mind you I am going to get my wages garnished and every penny counts right now. And with graduation next weekend I am not sure how I am going to handle this. oh well, it will all work out !!! But I feel like I've let everyone at work down. Work is the only place I can feel like I have some sort of control. eeeggh.... now that is shot to hell...

Alejah is in Reno tonight. So I am just going to completely nerd out and shut myself off to the world and eat and watch tv and play my Words with Friends tonight. What a loser !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment