Saturday, June 25, 2011

Work, work, work...its a good thing...

My DD got hired at a job she really loves !!  I am so happy for her.  She can now quit the stupid movie theater where that little big stupid assed testosterone pumped jackass harasses her !!  Constantly tries to intimidate her.  So she went out and got herself a better job !!  I am just so proud of her, she rocks my world.  Just had to brag a little.

The ex still won't stop calling.  He has become more and more needy on myself and our daughter.  It just flat out annoys the hell out of me.  I can't stand answering anything from him.  I will normally ignore 2 calls before I will even pick up the next.   Then I generally piss him off because I find it hard to bed "polite" and he then hangs up on me most of the time.  ugh...

ok...that is all...:) (for now)..trust me I could go on and on !

No comments:

Post a Comment